NextByte Technologies extends its outreach to North America & Europe
For past few years, NextByte Technologies has been implementing technology solutions for clients in North America and Europe. Over this period, we have had the opportunity to work with some of the best names in mapping and publishing industry. The experiences have been quite enriching and has helped us in developing effective solutions and techniques for this niche industry segment. Continuing on the global outreach plan, we will be attending four major events in three continents in the coming months.
Magento – Salesforce Integrations
Recently we launched the revamped marketing website for National Geographic Maps (www.natgeomaps.com). This was a significant project linking backend Salesforce database with Magento’s eCommerce platform with a mobile friendly front-end. Mani Singh, CEO, NextByte Technologies would be jointly presenting this case study with Eric Janota of National Geographic Maps in the upcoming IMIA Americas Annual Conference in Washington D.C. on September 28th 2015.
eCommerce & Mobile App Solutions
We would also be presenting some of the other recent developments in mobile & eCommerce including:
- Magento based eCommerce solution for integrating custom mapping solution – We would be presenting a Magento extension for online map stores to integrate MapSherpa’s custom mapping solution.
- Salesforce & Magento integration solution establishing to and fro data communication between the two platforms. The system enables publishing of updated product information to eCommerce storefront and sends frontend data on sales and enquiries into the backend Salesforce database.
- Offline map based Travel & Educational mobile apps using opensource platforms for mapping.
We would be meeting our customers and partners at these following events:
- Sep 26th – 29th – Washington DC, US – IMIA Americas Annual Conference
- Oct 14th – 17th – Frankfurt, Germany – Frankfurt Book Fair (Stand – Hall 3.1 J101)
- Nov 15th – 17th – Brisbane, Australia – IMIA Asia Pacific Annual Conference
- Nov 18th – 19th – Sydney, Australia – Magento Live Australia
Need an eCommerce store or Mobile App? Contact Us